[Digikam-users] Latest svn download and compile issue

Jesus Arocho jesus_arocho at comcast.net
Sat May 31 22:56:43 BST 2008

My latest download of svn and subsequent compile fails with a series of errors
apparently related to dcraw, for example:

./.libs/libdigikam.so: undefined reference to
`KDcrawIface::DcrawSettingsWidget::whiteBalance()'

Previous download had compiled fine (about one or two months ago).  Libraries
compiled and installed fine.  My previous version works but will crash if I
try to enter the configuration screen (change album path).