[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9.4 documentation release

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:00:10 GMT 2008

Hello all!
I uploaded a documentation tarball to http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9%20releases/

I had to throw out the Portuguese translation for too many errors that I couldn't resolve. Otherwise it compiles fine at my place.
Can you please try if it works for you and give me feedback here before I publish it on sourceforge.net?

A note to the Swedish team: the showfoto/index.docbook does not find &etc entity. I repaired that with an English entity workaround. Can you please check whats wrong?

Thank you very much in advance

Gerhard

--
http://www.gerhard.fr