[Digikam-users] color themes

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:58:56 GMT 2008

2008/3/12, Gandalf Lechner <gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at>:

> Hi,

hi Gandalf

regarding the new default "dark" look of digikam,

This is not the default theme (:=))). Default one is named "default" in
theme list. This one use current KDE color scheme set in KControl pannel

two things seem not to fit
> very well:
>
> 1) the title bars and window borders are still in standard kde colors

Impossible from digiKam. it's set by KDE

2) the color of the timeline view is always neon green. maybe it could be
> styled according to the selected theme, i.e. orange in the "dessert"
> theme?
> and maybe the rating stars could be in that color, too?

Sure. I have tried to make something suitable as well. This can be improved.
I will take a look .

Best

Gilles