[Digikam-users] color themes

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 12 10:46:30 GMT 2008

Hi,

regarding the new default "dark" look of digikam, two things seem not to fit
very well:

1) the title bars and window borders are still in standard kde colors
2) the color of the timeline view is always neon green. maybe it could be
styled according to the selected theme, i.e. orange in the "dessert" theme?
and maybe the rating stars could be in that color, too?

probably not much can be done about 1), but changing 2) should be possible,
and in my opinion, that would improve the look of the program.

best,
gandalf