[Digikam-users] SVN version crashes

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:04:41 BST 2008

> Hi all,
> the freshly checked out and compiled exiv2/digikam

Hum, if you using Exiv2 from trunk, the tiff writing mode branch have
been recently merged to trunk and now Exiv2 become very unstable.

I'm currently working with Exiv2 author to stabilize code. please
revert to last stable Exiv2 0.17.1. Do not use yet Exiv2 from trunk
(future 0.18)

Best

Gilles Caulier