[Digikam-users] Tutorial: Color Management, Camera Profiles, & Working Spaces

elle stone jrle1 at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 10:25:37 BST 2008

Hi Giles,

My apologies if the tutorial was too long for the mailing list - I was a bit
worried that it was too long.  I want digikam to be the best that it
possibly can.  It doesn't handle color management correctly at present
(bug).  And the handbook has a lot of errors regarding color management
(documentation).  I can't program to correct software bugs.  But I can help
write documentation regarding color management.

I created a wiki account per your suggestion, but after five minutes of
staring at the wiki, I still don't know how to post.  Please feel free to
post my tutorial for me, or else give explicit directions for how I can
post.

Elle