[Digikam-users] Pictures still not showing, reopen 165885?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:38:47 BST 2008

2008/7/27 Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net>:
> Filter previews are not working correct at the moment, we have to look over
> code here. But the filters work in general, so this jumping from 0%-100% and
> back can not be confirmed here. I can't see the preview in many filters, but
> this is a different issue. Endless rendering cycles as you described them are
> not noticeable here. What filters have you tried?
>
> Andi

When I open the filter dialog, all is fine. As soon as I move the
preview selection, the counter goes from 0% to 100% and loops. This
occurs with these filters: Blur Effects, Charcoal Drawing, Emboss, Add
film grain, Add Film Grain, Infrared Film, and Oil Paint.

Note that the Distortion Effects and Raindrops filters have no
preview, so they are not affected and work fine.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il