[Digikam-users] Pictures still not showing, reopen 165885?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jul 27 19:27:30 BST 2008

Filter previews are not working correct at the moment, we have to look over
code here. But the filters work in general, so this jumping from 0%-100% and
back can not be confirmed here. I can't see the preview in many filters, but
this is a different issue. Endless rendering cycles as you described them are
not noticeable here. What filters have you tried?

Andi