[Digikam-users] Import existing folder

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 21:57:09 BST 2008

First of all you need KDE4 libs (maybe the whole desktop to make sure all the
necessary dependencies are installed).
All of the libs (except lensfun, but this is an optional package anyway)
should be included in the KDE4 desktop installation, at least this is the
case for my linux distribution. Here in Archlinux I get fresh KDE4 packages
weekly, but since I develop for digiKam I compile all mentioned libs by
myself...

Andi