[Digikam-users] trying to install 0.9.4

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Sat Jul 19 09:38:01 BST 2008

Yes, exactly, the mixing of different styles hurts my aesthetic sense.
But what I was also trying to say was that I think lots more people
would use DigiKam if it was also on gnome.

But yes, of course, DigiKam works OK under Gnome but a little effort is
required - this is not ideal for all sorts of reasons.

Martin