[Digikam-users] Using Digikam in Gnome

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Thu Jul 17 20:10:34 BST 2008

Hello All

I am using Digikam in Gnome (because Digikam is good, and there is no
equivalent that ahs its facilitites as far as I am aware). It's a pity,
at least from my point of view, that there is no Gnome version.

Anyway, there are a number of items that don't work in Gnome, such as
sending by e-mail or associating .ORF (Olympus raw files) with an
installed application. Is there any way that I can fix such items, to
make my use of Digikam under Gnome a more efficient experience?

With thanks for your time, Martin