[Digikam-users] Upload to Picasaweb plugin broken?

Sava Tatic tictactatic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:00:49 BST 2008

Hi Guys,

I had to upload some photos to Picasaweb. The plugin launched, connected to
the server seemingly successfully (the plugin never gives any feedback
regarding interaction with the server). I created a new album sucessfully
(saw the operation had worked via Firefox), but the album dropdown remained
blank. I tried uploading photos anyway, the progress bar window popped up,
but never went anywhere, and none of the photos got to the server (again
checked thru Firefox).

I am using Digikam 0.9.3. on KDE 3.5.9, Kubuntu Hardy, Kipi libraries 0.1.5

I know I should write to the plugin maker, but has anybody on the list had
similar or any experiences with this plugin?

All the best,

Sava