[Digikam-users] sqlite step error

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 17:18:39 BST 2008

Another node here... this statement is right and should work:

SELECT
Albums.url||'/'||Images.name FROM Images, Albums LEFT JOIN
ImageProperties on Images.id = ImageProperties.imageid WHERE ((
Images.name LIKE '%12345%')) AND (Albums.id=Images.dirid) LIMIT 500;

These are the issues with your version:

1. the dot between Images and Albums in the second line has to be replaced by
a comma
2. in the second line, Albums.ur has to be replaced by Albums.url

I really don't know how it's possible to get this query.
Can you describe exactly what you are searching for? What you selected in the
search dialog? Can you provide a screenshot of that?

Andi