[Digikam-users] sqlite step error

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 17:12:23 BST 2008

But is the error message really the one you get? Maybe it was a typo somehow
in the debugging info? I really think there should be a comma, not a dot.
Have you compiled digiKam from source / svn?
If so, do you include debugging symbols?
Is digiKam crashing? If so, can you provide us with a backtrace?

Take a look at
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/contrib
and
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports

If you need further help, just send a mail :-)

Andi