[Digikam-users] sqlite step error

Markus Spring m.spring at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 21:54:53 BST 2008

Hi list,
in the past I used the search very rarely, so I don't know when my current
problem with this feature started.

When I want to begin a search, digikam throws an error window with the following
message

sqlite_step error: database disk image is malformed on query: SELECT
Albums.ur||'/'||Images.name FROM Images. Albums LEFT JOIN
ImageProperties on Images.id = ImageProperties.imageid WHERE ((
Images.name LIKE '%1372%')) AND (Albums.id=Images.dirid) LIMIT 500;

This happens in my 9.3 ubuntu version as well as the latest and greatest svn
version 30 min ago.

I guess it's not a bug in digikam but more a peculiarity of my setup. Any help
how to overcome this will be greatly appreciated

Best regards - Markus