[Digikam-users] MPEG Encoder Help

natibo garnerbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:33:20 BST 2008

I installed the latest version of Digikam, Kipi, and all of their
dependencies.  I am running Ubuntu Hardy.  When I try to create an MPEG
slideshow I get an immediate message that the encoding has finished
successfully with 0 time elapsed and no slide show creayed.  Help!!!

I would really appreciate any assistance.  I know the problem is with Kipi,
since I get the same result with Gwenview.  However, I cannot find a kipi
support site.