[Digikam-users] IPTC

Fri13 paristo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:04:15 GMT 2008

> There is a limit for kdirwatch (that alerts digikam that something
> has changed in a folder) in terms of number of folders in the digiKam
> library. If I remeber correctly it's 1024 folders. In KDE4 this will be
> fixed.

What kind limit it is, how deep a directory tree can be or how many
directories can be on one directory itself?
Because im having broblems with database (somekind bug what dont come up when
compiling with --debug option) and i have almost 1000 directories in one
directory but its just only 3-5 directory deep.