[Digikam-users] Good example (?) on Digikam site

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sat Jan 19 23:12:10 GMT 2008

I have just been pottering around the Digikam web site and spotted the
following:-

    http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/103

It's a brilliant illustration of what I want an enhancement for, look
at the order of the albums in the TODO album.  The months are not in
date order.  I want to be able to either specify that the albums are
sorted by date (i.e. creation date of the directory) or (even better)
to be able to drag and drop them to the order I want.

I have added wish 156186 to bugzilla for this.

--
Chris Green