[Digikam-users] tools --> creat mpeg slideshow portrait problem

cotcot nick.alderweireldt at linux.be
Fri Jan 11 14:45:45 GMT 2008

I rendered a number of photos with the --> tools --> create mjpeg slideshow
function of digikam (0.9).
The photos are a mixture of portrait and landscape. The rendered video shows
all portrait photos in landscape (so 90° rotating compared to the preview in
digikam (and any other app such as gimp gthumb, nautilus, .).
I do not find any setting to correct it.
(I have posted this on the ubuntu forum yesterday but there is no reply till
now.)