[Digikam-users] [IPTC][TAG]Suggestion

leftplace leftplace at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:57:47 GMT 2008

Hi all

I have a suggestion using digi-kam - this is really great to manage photos

TAGs ->  this is useful functions. but, I thought is function is only
linked keywords tag on IPTC.

For example, if I make new tag - Sidney -> that is used as a tag in
digi-kam but  that may be linked to region (like location ) info in IPTC

that function that can links tag  to information is in IPTC. ( there
will be some dialog that can declare two relationship in digi-kam menu.

In the Future,  It will be better to use IPTC info not tags  which is in
digi-kam in searching or managing.

This is my short - idea.

I hope to see many people want to use IPTC info

Thanks