[Digikam-users] svn: crash when opening editor

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Feb 25 19:05:47 GMT 2008

Hi Caspar,

On Monday 25 February 2008 19.28:01, Caspar Maessen wrote:
> [...]

> I don't know about this, but it looks like a version mixup to me.
> Probably the old 0.15 libexiv2 was installed together with kdegraphics,
> and used to compile digikam against.

No, I first uninstalled all that stuff like Arnd suggested. Then I run the
svn-compile-script. Later I installed the other pieces one after the other to
see what triggers the crash ...

> [...]
>
> Hope you will succeed and get digikam working,

So do I :-)

> because there is no
> photograpic life without it under linux... ;-)

I'm sure there are some people here loving to read this.
So I just subscribe to it :-)

Have a good time and enjoy it.

Daniel
erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html