[Digikam-users] svn - network connection closed ???

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Feb 21 10:03:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

I wanted to install the svn version of digikam, but the script breaks after
a "network connection was closed unexpected".

My internet connection fully works. Something wrong on the svn server or did I
do something wrong?

Here's the message I get (it's german...):

Get, compile and install required libs and kipiplugins
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/libs
+ svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/libs
svn: Netzwerkverbindung wurde unerwartet geschlossen

Any hints?

kind regards

Daniel
erotic art photos: http://www.bauer-nudes.com/en/linux.html