[Digikam-users] Beta1 for Digikam 0.10.0 ?

Julien Narboux Julien at narboux.fr
Wed Feb 20 10:10:22 GMT 2008

Hi Gilles,

> But i have aready extracted the source code from digiKam core where
> marble widget need to be included. One c++ file need to be changed for
> that to use marble  as GPS map browser (not search tool yet)
>
> In 0.10, you will see a new GPS side bar tab on the right.
I understand taht you want to move it outside metadata. It makes sense.
Naively I would have thought of a new tab rather on the LEFT of Digikam.
Then you could browse your pictures by album, timeline, or location.

Maybe it would be nice to have both :

Use a new tab on the LEFT to display the pictures located on the current
map.
Use a new tab on the RIGHT to display the position of the currently
selected pictures.

What do you think ?

Best

Julien