[Digikam-users] Digikam IPTC

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Feb 19 14:19:27 GMT 2008

michael hughes a écrit :

> intuitive way of adding information. Maybe I just have a blind spot - if
> so then tell me what I am doing wrong. Until then I have to reiterate
> that Lightzone still is the more mature product

quoting this from your first mail, as you did yourself shows all the
problem.

the first part of the sentence is the good one. You don't find
something and ask for help.

but then you make some sort of blackmail, trying to start a discussion
on "what have the bigger one". This is wrong.

wrong because you effectively had a blind spot, that is digikam can
handle iptc tags and wrong because there is no need to punch people
you ask help from.

all this added to the fact that google gave me the answer in seconds...

then, is the way digikam handle iptc suit your needs is all an other
story...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net