[Digikam-users] Digikam IPTC

michael hughes leftbrainorama at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:54:43 GMT 2008

Markus,

you started well and then ended up being as dismissive as the others. I am
not even sure what a troll is. All I have said is that I have not worked out
how to write into digikams IPTC apart from the preferences bit. I don't need
more than the IPTC which LightZone offers - but it is there where I need it.

I find it incredible to notice how sensitive you all are. You think I am
wasting your time, you think I am an ignorant troublemaker trying to make a
point. To quote Kurt Crömer "eee? guck im Spiegel, det ist eee"

Michael

visit my web site at www.hughes-photography.eu