[Digikam-users] Nice blog article mentioning digikam

Christophe Muller Christophe.Muller at research.gemplus.com
Wed Feb 13 16:12:59 GMT 2008

Hello,

Just to let you know I found really nice the following
appreciation of a digikam user in Hong-Kong:

http://glibberish.org/archives/171

He says << I’m surprised I got the black and white photos
look almost like film texture-wise, a process I couldn’t do
before with conventional Levels, Curves and Saturation
adjustments in Photoshop or GIMP. I am getting more and
more impressed with the power digiKam’s editing tools
have! I don’t think I would be needing GIMP for photos
anymore. >>

... a happy user!

I really think as well that digikam is a great tool! Thanks
for that to all digikam contributors!! ;-)

Cheers,
Chistophe.

= They did not know it was impossible, so they did it! --Mark Twain =