[Digikam-users] issues compiling current svn 0.94

Scott Chevalley avalon at osguru.org
Wed Feb 6 19:08:49 GMT 2008

I followed the instructions on the download svn page and everything
works up until the last part of compile_digikam.sh where it actually
trieds to compile digikam.

It runs the makefile in graphics/ which recursively goes and compiles
the various languages just fine, but then it just ignores the digikam
folder as if it's not there.

I tried to fiddle to see if could get it work manually, but there is no
Makefile.cvs in graphics/digikam and the configure script isn't created
there...

Any ideas that can help me along?

Let me know if there's more info needed, too

Thanks,
Scott