[Digikam-users] exif writing

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Feb 5 12:42:15 GMT 2008

Arnd Baecker a écrit :
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, jdd sur free wrote:
>
>> hello
>> according to the mailing list archives, it seems i'm the only one
>> bothering this :-(
>>
>> (http://www.google.fr/search?q=site%3Amail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/+exifs&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)
>
> Hmm, are you referring to this thread
>   http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2006-January/000868.html
> ?
>
> If yes, do you have a link to the corresponding BKO entry?

no need to open this now, I said this only to show I did search the
archives :-), and also to show this is not a new problem

>> but It seems also that the option of digikam "writing the comments in
>> the exifs" don't works at all
>>
>> any idea?
>
> This is a bit short to understand the problem.
> You need to give a much more detailed description of what you
> would like to do, which settings you use to achieve this,
> which result this should have, what you observe, ...

simple. I open the "comment" right window and write comment there. I
*have* already quoted the option in digikam config "write the comments
to the metadata" (in config/config digikam/metadata)

and the meta data don't hold any comment (easy to see in Konkeror)
even after quitting digikam)

Digikam from opensuse 10.3, 0.9.2 final with kde 3.5.7, release 72.6

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net