[Digikam-users] More than one physical Album root?

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Mon Feb 4 09:06:46 GMT 2008

Hi Folks!

As I got a new Digital Kamera I am trying to get used to sort and manage
my pictures with digikam. I like its concept of doing this very much,
but I have one tiny question out there:

I wonder if it is possible (I suppose not now actually) to have not one
but two physical Albums. While this looks like complicating stuff only
for providing a useless Feature, this would solve one kind of problem:

There are images I would keep public while roswing and looking at them
with family and firends, there are other kind of pictures I would keep
private between me and my girlfriend. So these kind of pictures would
reside on a separate dm-crypted partition...

Or is there any other tiny gimmick o overlooked which could solve such a
scenario most comfortable?

Keep on, Kind REgards,

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF