[Digikam-users] I can edit metadata of RAW pictures, except with the Metadata kipi plugins editor

Photonoxx smtp.no at laposte.net
Sun Dec 28 09:17:27 GMT 2008

Thank you for your answer, but it seems a little too difficult for me now.

It seems the way to compile the new Kipiplugins is different to
"./configure make make install" (and the "INSTALL" file report to the
"compiling KDE4 web page"...), and the dependencies needs "kdegraphics"
wich one is a metapackage and call bad version of libkexiv2 and exiv2 in
repository. So I think I have to install from SVN and it's too technical
for me (I think).

For this moment I can edit keywords directly in digikam and GPS
coordinates with Kipi and it's very well.

May be later, or may be when with a new version of Ubuntu (and new
repository).

Anyway thank you very much for all your work on Digikam !

Nicolas