[Digikam-users] I can edit metadata of RAW pictures, except with the Metadata kipi plugins editor

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 08:12:53 GMT 2008

Nicolas,

With KDE3, RAW metadata editing is limited and not tested fully. This is why
i have set as Read Only metadata acess with Metadata Editor plugin.

This is not the same with KDE4 version. Developpement team has fully switch
to KDE4 now. KDE3 is only maintenened as well. It's require a lot of time to
work on both branches. I recommend to test digiKam 0.10.0 and Kipi-plugins
0.2.0

Best

Gilles Caulier