[Digikam-users] Restoring Menus

Brandon Sharp brandon at sharpideas.ca
Wed Dec 24 22:43:01 GMT 2008

First to clarify we are talking about two separate bars:
   the one with "Ablum", "Tag", "Image", "Settings" etc... is the menu bar
   the one with "Back", "Forward" etc... is the tool bar

As I mentioned before the toolbar can be shown with "Settings" > "Show
Toolbar" from the menubar.
Obvious that's not what you need,

Kde has some options to hide menu bars, I'm new to kde so I'm not sure
how to change these

perhaps that small triangle next to "digikam" in the upper left corner
of the title bar does something?

Also there is a post here about a hidden a menubar mode in digikam

Open file:
   ~/.kde/share/config/digikamrc

Remove line:
   MenuBar=Disabled

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2007-July/003936.html

That's the extent of my knowledge, Hopefully somebody who knows what
they are talking about can help more.