[Digikam-users] Color management with Nikon d40x

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Sat Dec 13 18:48:41 GMT 2008

Op Saturday 13 December 2008, schreef junk at lexoncom.com:
>  It also looks like that it is better to
> use original raw converters.

I don't think so. I always use UFRaw and absolutely love it. I get
professional results when I'm not just d1cking around with it! (I admit it
took a while to get the results I wanted at first) It doesn't apply mystery
tweaks for me or try to "help" me in any way I don't want. I can use it from
the command line (script) and store all sorts of useful conversion profiles.