[Digikam-users] Documentation - problems

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Dec 2 17:51:32 GMT 2008

I run digikam 0.9.5 beta on xubuntu 8.10.

I can't get the documentation to work, either from the web or locally.

If I go to the digikam documentation link from teh home page on the
web it takes me to:-

    http://docs.kde.org/kde3/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/index.html

so far, so good, I can see that OK. However there are lots of links
like this:-

    help:/kipi-plugins/metadataeditor.html

and, not surprisingly, they don't work so I can't get to half the
places I want to get to.

Locally, as I'm not running KDE, I just get a message saying that I'm
not running khelpcenter and that's it - no documentation at all.

Surely there should be some way for non-kde users to see the
documentation.

--
Chris Green