[Digikam-users] Canon 40D and input colour profile

Sebastian Schubert schubert.seb at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:54:23 BST 2008

Hi again,

I wanted to use an input profile for my Canon 40D and I found in the
digikam manual that profile series 6101 is the right for the 40D.  Ok, I
found corresponding files in the windows installation of Canon's Digital
Photo Professional, so I set the folder to it's path.  Ok, that way I
was able to choose the Working profile (I would choose Adobe RGB which
is included in the files) and a Soft proof profile.  But I'm not able to
choose a input profile.  Nothing is listed there, I cannot choose
anything!

Any idea?

Thanks again

Sebastian