[Digikam-users] ideas...

Lawrence Plug ljp at dal.ca
Tue Apr 22 19:51:05 BST 2008

Modifying the antivignette tool so one can also _add_ vignetting
would be a nice addition. The first time I tried it, that was my
expectation especially since it is called 'vignetting' without
the 'anti' :-)

the antivignetting tool currently permits negative radii. why?

Is this, or negative density, the setting to allow vignetting?

cheers
Lawrence