[Digikam-users] Photos to test new LensFun image editor plugin...

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:47:29 BST 2008

Hi Adrian and Gilles,
I tested shots taken with a wide angle lens 10mm. I got the calibration data from hugin and put them into the xml files (see attachment which you can install over your lensfun file). The widget detects the camera and lens fine. But nothing really works.
I get the following problems :
- zooming in too strong
- the lower half of the image is missing
- no geometric effect is visible
- debugging info says all is fine

I put a test image onto digikam3rdparty into the TEST_IMAGES/lensfun folder.

Gerhard