[Digikam-users] Photos to test new LensFun image editor plugin...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:25:00 BST 2008

The idea, is to have something like this :

http://powerretouche.com/Lens-distortion_plugin_introduction.htm

but with full automatic settings ! The plugin parse Exif and Makernote
data, get lens type, focal, aperture, camera make and model, and ping
lensfun camera/lens database to perform adjustments.

Currently, only few camera/lens model work fine. Few one don't work
duing an uncomplete database calibration settings in LensFun. All
contributions are welcome to improve these settings. There is a notice
to generate calibration settings with your camera on lensfun web page
:

http://lensfun.berlios.de/article.php?story=20071113085018781

I will try to contact author to make a collaboration between digiKam
and Lensfun.

Gilles Caulier