[Digikam-users] themes / designs and visibility on screen

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Fri Apr 18 16:03:40 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm just trying ount the 0.9.4beta3...
Normally I set the theme "dessert" as my favorite theme, but since the upcomig
0.9.4 it is impossible to see if a tag is used for all marked pics (so it was
light with a mark in it's box) or only used by some of the marked pics (light
grey box wich is marked out)

In the actual themes in both case the tag-box looks the same. If needed, I've
made two small screenshots, one is theme standard, one is
dessert...

Greets, Christoph

PS: I also want to say: thank you for this great programm, it's my absolute
favorite tool for managing (and smaller manipulating) my pics...
--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261