[Digikam-users] printing photos - stripes

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Wed Apr 16 12:17:55 BST 2008

Hi Per,

I've had my dose of printing quirks in OpenSuse in the past.
But I have a couple of questions:

What printer do you have ?
Which app do you use for printing PDFs ? (KPDF, GhostView,
Acrobat)
Do you know what's your default printing subsystem ?

Acrobat seems to have a way of bypassing Cusp, or at least
use some different setup.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli