[Digikam-users] Digikam video support

Mike Meiser groups-yahoo-com at mmeiser.com
Mon Apr 14 09:42:00 BST 2008

So, let me get this straight Avidmux, Kaffeine, Kdenlive are what you
all recommend keeping an eye on for basic video editing.

Just to be clear though Digikam is dedicated to supporting the
management and basic playback of video files including copying them
off the camera right?

I completely understand and even agree with your position on video
editing, but there's still definitely a need for Digikam to handle all
the media that comes off a digitial camera.  Even if it's an audio
only file.

So to clarify, what video formats does Digikam support?

-Mike