[Digikam-users] Digikam video support

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Apr 11 10:39:38 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> No its'nt. I know very well the problem, i have played with KDenLive
> team in the pass.

I have mixed feeling about the Kdenlive recent evolution. I see little
debugging versus more functions (adding HD support when the product is
so unstable, why?) - used to be extremely fast and now is often so
slow as nearly unusable. Hope this will improve.

any way, there is a real need for a video editing soft, maybe a
kdenlive_simplified, with limited tracks, diapos view, basic cut and
paste, a little like shofoto versus GIMP :-)

not to say Digikam Have anything to do with it...

however, photo cameras videos are often very special versus camcorder
ones and here there may be a digikam entry

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://clairedodin.voices.com/