[Digikam-users] New search in digikam 0.10

Philippe Arnone philippe at arnone.org
Wed Apr 9 21:40:49 BST 2008

Le Wednesday 09 April 2008 22:02:33 Gilles Caulier, vous avez écrit :

Hi Gilles,

I know that. I want to know if there is a document (even some mails) that
explains what you and the team plan to do with the search. As I said, I
compiled digikam 0.10 from svn and I found that the new search does not give
enough possibilities. As I said, I'm ok to eplain more deeper what I want,
but before saying "Hey guys, you should do that and that..", I prefer ask
what you plan to do.

Of course, I'm not talking about digikam 0.9.x, which has not the same
database background.

Philippe