[Digikam-users] Suggestion for a Showfoto

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:38:56 BST 2008

Thanks Risto for the mocup.

I think you can make a new file in bugzilla to:

- attach your PDF document on new file (warning, file size is limited.)
- Make numerated sections in your document for each main point to
solve. These one will be referred to bugzilla entry. This is the most
important stuff to do.

There are few sections that i can fix easily :

- Reset buttons for each settings.
- Color bar temperature for White balance tool.

All others points are more complex to fix : thumbbar checkbox, sidebar
integration as editor plugins settings, etc.

Marcel, I would to see your viewpoint here. Thanks in advance

Best

Gilles Caulier