[Digikam-users] No UTF-8 in Keywords?

Piotr Tarnowski piotr_tarnowski at wp.pl
Sun Oct 28 00:50:49 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

it seams to me that my keywords are stored in JPG in Latin1 what results
in wrong names after loading them (every not wester character replaced
with '?'). I've checked in source code and in JPG dump (od -a).

Is that true or my misunderstanding ?

I found a bug 120241 which talks about UTF-8 in comments, does Keywords
differ so much that the same method cannot be used?

/Piotr

"Ucieczka do przodu! Jerzy Stuhr od A do Z" - opowieść
Jerzego Stuhra o aktorstwie, kulisach teatru i życiowych przypadkach.
Już w księgarniach!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fstuhr.html&sid=74