[Digikam-users] Batch tools, unsharp

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:38:05 BST 2007

2007/10/17, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:

> 2007/10/17, Olivier Six <olivier.six at amnesix.net>:
> >
> > Good question. How can enter a radius of 0.8 ?
> >
> > Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > > Dnia Tuesday 16 of October 2007, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:

> > the
> > the
> > >
> > > What about radius?
> >

> You cannot do it. field is limited to integer values. Sorry.

Just if somebody want to patch the tool in the right way, code is here :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/kipi-plugins/batchprocessimages/filterimagesdialog.cpp?revision=670712&view=markup

Look especially FilterImagesDialog::makeProcess() method, in Unsharp
section...

Note : sorry, but i have no more time to patch it. KDE4 port take me a while
for all the rest of digiKam & co.

Gilles