[Digikam-users] Batch tools, unsharp

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:35:52 BST 2007

2007/10/17, Olivier Six <olivier.six at amnesix.net>:

> Good question. How can enter a radius of 0.8 ?
>
> Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Dnia Tuesday 16 of October 2007, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:
> >> Yes, Mik,
> >>
> >> To have coded originaly this plugins, the range is in interger and the
> >> parameters is passed to ImageMagick as a float after to have divided
> the
> >> value...
> >
> > What about radius?

You cannot do it. field is limited to integer values. Sorry.

Note : with KDE4 port of kipi-plugins, i'm shared to port this plugin as
well or to make anew one in digiKam core using all digiKam image editor
filter (there are a lots of report about in bugzilla, especially to have
auto color correction tools). I would to have alsoa a way to apply more than
one operation over the image at the same time...

Gilles