[Digikam-users] Problem with Panasonic DMC-FZ7 camera model

Sérgio Marques sergio.rtmarques at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 01:08:37 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my camera
Panasonic DMC-FZ7 to the PC and download my photos. I'm using the
version from the Kubuntu 7.10 distribution but after i select "Digikam
download" from the prompt it gives me an error connection to the
camera.
In the version that cames with Kubuntu 6.10 i has able to detect my
camera correctly and download the photos without any problems.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance

Sergio