[Digikam-users] How to remove IPTC tags.

Paristo paristo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 19:47:46 GMT 2007

Is there way to remove IPTC tags or non-camera exif (user added Exif)
info from pictures?

I had this problem that Digikam dont start, it just hangs to "Reading
database" and mayby 1/20 it get pass that. It didnt help to recompile
with --debug option because then it started normal way and didnt give
any erros but without debug compiled in it, it dont start with my
pictures. With some pictures it will start and when i add more, it
works and suddenly it dont start anymore even i dont have added more.

I think problem is now on those IPTC or Exif data what i have added to
pictures by "sync with database" option.

--
Someday i will get real signature....