[Digikam-users] 0.9.3-beta2 debs for Ubuntu 7.10 / gutsy, anyone?

Ari El ari.reads at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:14:55 GMT 2007

Thanks guys for the answers.

libkdcraw 0.1.1 was installed in my system;

I downloaded and sudo make installed 0.1.2;

The did: sudo dpkg  --force-depends --dry-run -remove libkdcraw
but this fails with an error:

   sudo dpkg --force-depends --dry-run -remove libkdcraw
   dpkg: conflicting actions -e (--control) and -r (--remove)

   Type dpkg --help for help about installing and deinstalling packages [*];

any  hint?
Just in case, I then tried ./configure then make again in graphics but it
fails with the same error as before.